Monday, April 28, 2008

Still Looking for Help for Sinnocent!

Sinnocent Mirabeau, whose real life medical problems with her dog I wrote about last week, has told me that the surgery has been scheduled for this week. However, she's still some $300 short for the veterinary costs. And we're talking real New-nited States Dollars here, folks, not linden dollars. Sinnocent is still running her BOGO sale at Sinsation (I finally got the acronym right), and I urge you to take advantage of it. If you click on through to my home blog, Around the Grid, you can see me modeling my own likes from the Sinsation collection. (Sorry I can't post the gallery here, but wordpress.com uses a microcode tag that doesn't work in Blogger/Blogspot.) These photos won't be pretty; more quick and dirty, as I want to complete it and help her; but if it helps get her that last $300, it'll be worth the artistic sacrifice [grin].)

As a sweetener to the pot, send me a picture of you in some of your new Sinsation hair in front of the poster at the Sinsation store, and I'll send you my current package of prints from Harper's Fine Art. That's 21 framed pieces of art, at least a L$2,000 value -- for free. Can't beat that, folks; you'll be doing well, you'll be doing good, and so will Sinnocent and myself! Come on, and give the lady a hand!!

Harper's signature

No comments: