Sunday, November 11, 2007

SL History


So this is me, about the first or second week I was In World. I don't wear that skin much anymore, but I like to pull it out for fun on occasion. It's so weird, I recently found those bar stools in my inventory - turns out I HAD a table that went with them all along, I had just forgotten it. This was so long ago that all the furniture in my house was carefully weeded out of the freebie boxes.....which was a lot of fun but really, long term has just clogged up my inventory. (Can you say 10k pieces? God someone remind me to DELETE some of this crap when you see me).


But all this walking down memory lane made me think you might enjoy this post my friend Dinee wrote, about the SL History Museum. Click through and check out what she found!

No comments: