Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WTF Wednesday

OMG.
I realize I'm a prissy little glamour AV. Fine. I get that. But please, can I get some help for this girl?
I saw her all the way across the property and SPED over to stand about randomly to take pics. Now, at first glance, it's a pretty PUT TOGETHER biker chick look. I'll give you that. The outfit was probably not cheap.
But lets face it, there's leather night at the club and there's NOT leather night at the club. And perhaps this number might be better suited to a Harley Davidson RP sim, or.....I dunno, a Strip Club?
You ask WHY?
Check out the feature that caught my attention.
Just a fashion note.......if it's not leather night, or a leather bar, this outfit only says one thing to me......
trashy.

Were you going for trashy?

If so, well done.

No comments: