Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lingerie Party Recap - PLUS Chocolate Party Tonight!8pm!

We held a Lingerie Party at Vicious Hypnoz on Saturday night 2/9 with a great turnout. Since it was so close to Valentine's Day I decided to wear a decidedly different sort of lingerie! I also broke out some Pink Hair because it was called CANDY. How could I resist?

It was awesome to see everyone as usual including the Vicious Crew of Maht,Rhodesy,Arcadia and Phrost. Some of our FAVORITE Vicious Friends!And it was also great to meet some new Vicious Friends like Aqua Destiny from our Vicious Japan group.We rocked out all night and as the night progressed we were joined by some of our furry friends.





As always we were thrilled to see Furrball Nirpaw and Silo decided to ditch the Robot for the night and came as Bill the Cat in his BOXES. Which was fairly freaking cool.
The party kicked into overtime as our French Vicious members started showing up and DJRobyn Writer ended up staying two hours late! Which was excellent!


We expect to have some more night time events at Vicious Hypnoz so be sure to watch your events notices and the calendar to see what we are up to.


I can't forget to mention that it was awesome to see Hoshiko (pictured here with me and Silo)
and I think that Furrball and Tony Prinz make a very handsome couple what do you think?
We hope to see EVERYONE at Our Chocolate Lovers Event TONIGHT at 8pm SLT at SHAMELESS! Trinity Eales has created some AWESOME new outfits JUST for Valentines day.
This is what I am wearing, and I can't wait to see what you have on! Your outfit could be worth $L500!


And as always, I'll leave you with a pic of me and Silo.

No comments: