Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mardi Gras!

Mardi Gras parties today at Vicious Island - inside of ExC! Vic built out a great big deck onto the side of ExC and we hope to see all of you there tonight!


Our Vicious Japan group filled the sim this morning - and we're hoping for a great turnout tonight! There will be a $L500 Linden Prize for the best Mardi Gras costume!


8pm SLT tonight we'll have DJRobyn Write spinning the tunes and the raffle ball loaded with MANY premium prizes - we expect to see all of you there! Cajsa and I will be hostessing!


At ExC - the location of our event you can find many excellent fashion choices including Mendy - which Olya recently offered for only $L1! Aren't you bummed you missed it? You never know what her Lucky Chairs are loaded with, or what she'll have on sale next though - you might want to stop by and check out the prices on ORCHID - hint hint hint!



There were some fun parties over the weekend at Hypnoz, I didn't get many snaps but I did get a few and I thought I'd share - thanks so much for sending them to me Preciosa! I'm not sure some of these Hats are Silly - some are actually cute!

No comments: