Saturday, February 2, 2008

Events for Feb 2 ! And New Releases from our Vicious Island Designers!

Hey Everyone LOTS to announce so lets start with the Events Feb 2!

Today at 1pm SLT the party starts at Vicious Hypnoz with the very Vicious Peter Sliter performing LIVE IN CONCERT! Followed up immediately by the MEGARUMBA event with many excellent prizes and lindens being given away! Make sure you do not miss this excellent event, we'll be debuting our new Spanish DJ QuePazza at Vicious Hypnoz! Don't miss it - this is going to be a true megarumba!!!!


MIS KEK@S BELLOS NO SE OLVIDEN HOY A LAS 1.PM SLT TENDREMOS UN CONCIERTO EN VIVO Y SEGUIDAMENTE COMENZAREMOS LA MEGARUMBA CON EL DEBUT DE NUESTRO DJ EN ESPANOL QUEPAZZA!!!!!!! CONCURSOS Y MUCHAS SORPRESAS QUE NO PUEDES PERDERTELAS!!!!!LOS ESPERAMOS...TE MANDO LA NOTA CON LOS DETALLES!!!!!!
Also - just an FYI we've decided to give EVERYONE more time to get those pictures in to us for the modeling contest! Remember we're going to be giving away LINDENS to the top three winners plus we'll be offering MODELING JOBS at our Couture stores to the top three plus a select ADDITIONAL group!


Have you check out what is being offered at ExC lately? I picked up a couple of great pieces there and thought I'd share!
I picked up SAILOR in pink to wear to Maht's Grand Opening (yes I'll get those pics loaded too soon!) I think it's a kicky little casual dress - just taken up a notch by a nicely detailed belt. This would look great on a yacht party - why don't I get invited to yacht parties?


I also picked up Celesta in pink. I love this outfit so much I might wear it for our big Mardi Gras wingding.


I had something cute picked out to wear, but I dunno - this is a great outfit - I love the texture, it's very rich and I can almost FEEL the crushed velvet. Gotta rethink the hair - and - is it me or do I have no eyes? LOL I love SL. One of my favorite features of Olya's designs are that she includes COMPLETE outfits - down to the shoes - most of the time. I have a goodly selection of shoes but I love the COMPLETENESS of detail Olya always makes sure her outfits have. Celesta is available in a rainbow of colors and Sailor is available in about five. I really recommend checking out the completely feminine and original designs Olya is offering you at ExC.

Also new from JOINT US is a Black and Purple Mohawk Flex Mohawk that is perfect for your rocker boyfriend!








No comments: