Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hello from Harper

Hello, everyone!

Gidge has kindly invited me to do some guest-writing for Vicious Studios for a time, so I thought I'd do a quick introduction. As you should see from the slug, my Grid-name is Harper Ganesvoort, and I've been a Resident since around mid-October. In that time, I've racked up quite a few Grid-klicks of travel, as well as establishing a few favorite haunts, and I started writing about my travels -- as well as my own occasional take on Second Life news and issues -- in my own blog, Around the Grid with Harper. I won't say that I have anything incredibly unique to offer in my viewpoint, but you never know (grin).

With Gidge's permission, I'm going to approach this basically by doing cross-posts from the other blog; there's only so much time in a day, unfortunately, and I have about a dozen other eggs to juggle as well (grin). But I think I have a few good subjects from my travels cooking on the back stove, as well as perhaps drawing your attention to a few things from my own past entries. And, if I come up with an idea that's perfect for just here, you folks will be the sole beneficiaries. So come along on the ride, and let's see where we're going!

If you'd like to learn more about me, come visit Around the Grid and read my profile there. Until then, peace!

No comments: