Monday, March 3, 2008

Temporary Build by AM Radio -- The Refuge and The Prospect

While rummaging through Hitomi Mokusei's photos on Flickr -- she is one of my contacts, since I've enjoyed her photographic work so much -- I came across a set which she put up just a few days ago.

The set details some of the latest build created by Hitomi's friend, AM Radio, the avatar also responsible for the tremendously popular Far Away build, a sort of rural Andrew Wyeth landscape. There is truly something about AM's work that needs to be seen in person and experienced -- and then imaged in detail. I haven't been there yet myself, but I'm going no later than tomorrow, I think. You should, too, for this build is temporary, and it's going down after March 6! I'm sorry I discovered it so late, especially to spread the word, but better late than never. Enjoy!

No comments: